Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is –
- To set a goal to maximise equipment efficiency (overall efficiency).
- By establishing a total system for PM for the entire life of equipment.
- Participation by all departments, including equipment planning, operating and maintenance departments.
- Involving all personnel, including top personnel to first-line operators.
- For promoting PM by motivation management, namely, by autonomous small-group activities.
There are no reviews yet.